Check PAN card Status Online | UTIITSL or NSDL
Permanent Account number or PAN is one of the important ID proofs that every adult must have. From 1st January 2005, it was made compulsory to quote PAN on challans for any payment due to income tax department. Initially people hesitated to apply for PAN card as this process used to take much time to complete. To make the process easier, government has come up with a new facility. Now it is possible to apply for PAN card online. You just need to fill in the online application form, pay the amount and within few days it will reach to you via Post. In between the process, if you want to check the status of your PAN card, you can easily do that. In this post, you will find all details related to checking the status of PAN card online.
If you applied for the PAN card on UTITSL or NSDL official website, then the process to check the status differs Accordingly.
Check UTIITSL PAN Status :
Note : As you applied for PAN card through UTIITSL, after the application submission you should have received a acknowledgement slip that contains coupon number and other relevant information.
- Visit the UTIITSL PAN Status Tracker Link
- You have to select the application Type first. Make sure it is “New application (F49a)
- Now you need to enter the Coupon number
- As mentioned before coupon number will be located in the acknowledgement slip
- After entering it, hit the submit button
- All details related to your PAN application will be displayed to you.
Check NSDL PAN Status Online :
Before Checking Status of your PAN card, you must make sure that you have the following information.
- Acknowledgement Number or Details of the Person who applied for it. (Any one of these)
Acknowledgement number is provided when you apply for new PAN card online or through any of the official centers of NSDL.
Steps to Check NSDL PAN card Status Online:
- Visit the Official Page from here
- Now the very first option is to select the application type. You need to select “PAN New/Change Request”
- The next option is the acknowledgement number. If you have it, just enter, if not, you can fill in the other details in the next option
- Enter your last name/Surname, First name and the Middle name. You also need to enter your date of birth.
- After filling all this information, click on the Submit Button
- All details regarding the status will be displayed there only
Note : If you applied for PAN and are going to check the status yourself only, then the process is completely easy. But if somebody else is going to check it for you, you must make sure that the person has your details with him.
If you are still having any issue in checking the Status of your UTIITSL or NSDL PAN , just leave your comment below. We will surely help you.